Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blue Skies


I'm a proud daughter of the blue skies. My father served in the Air Force all his life, we lived in a military base for almost 15 years, I worked on an international airport for another 13 years & my sister used to be a flight attendant. What I mean is, airplanes come natural in my life.

I guess it's not necessary to say I was never afraid of flying and never understood people that were. But then on October, 1996 a plane crashed downtown and after that I just grew concerned. That happened again on July, 2007. There was another one, on Sept. 2006 but it crashed in the middle of nowhere.

After that first crash, everytime I'm onboard I get tense.

Now there was yet another crash but in the middle of the Atlantic. To think that all those souls had lives and plans...

1 comment:

Mandarim said...

If you can translate your posts, they could be better. Don´t forget: your friends and readers could not have a grade A in the English exams (like me, for an example)...

Kisses!