Friday, April 24, 2009

Just my opinion...


There's a new bakery in town named "O Melhor Bolo de Chocolate do Mundo" (The World's Best Chocolate Cake). Fooled by its name, I went there to try it and, OMG, that's a LIE. It's not, even remotely, a cake and nor the best chocolate-whatever around.
It's a merengue with a soft filling, all made of chocolate with a ton of sugar, that just made me sick to my stomach. HATED both the non-cake stuff and that it's wrongly called the best.
Don't fall for it.



Há uma doceria nova na cidade chamada "O Melhor Bolo de Chocolate do Mundo". Enganada pelo nome, fui lá para experimentá-lo e, OMD, é mentira. Não é, sequer remotamente, um bolo e tampouco o melhor sei-lá-o-que de chocolate por aí.
É um suspiro com um recheio mole, tudo feito de chocolate com uma tonelada de açúcar ,que me fez ficar com dor de estômago. Odiei tanto a coisa não-bolo quanto o fato de ser erroneamente chamada de o melhor.
Não caia nessa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Se tivesse me perguntado antes, não teria perdido seu tempo indo lá. tccv