Thursday, May 21, 2009

Advice



A not-quite-friend once said to me "don't come back to a place you once were happy". At first I didn't understand what the saying meant and it took me some time, actually several months till I could grab its meaning.

Another fact is that all the social media allowed me - well, allowed everybody - to search and eventually find people that once in the past had a part in my life.

Regardless of quantum physics, time is a line that runs in only one direction for a reason: things and people of one's past should remain there. I met some people from my past and "going back to a place I once was happy" has been disappointing and spoiled the good memories I had and now my present and my past both suck.

So here's my piece of advice for all humankind: cherish your memories, your past, but leave it be. Don't ever go back to a place you were once happy.


PS: pic is just an eye candy.

No comments: